1) This Website is owned and operated by Mercia Management Ltd.
3) The information that you provide to us when using this website will be processed for the following reasons:-
4) The type of information that we may collect about you includes
5) We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
6) We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with instructions of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction. From time to time we may be called upon to demonstrate our maintenance of certain professional standards as set by appropriate authorities and or satisy our auditors or to comply with regulations in respect of money laundering. If you do not consent to our production of your details for the purposes only as an exception to our duty of confidentiality, please advise us when contracting for our services.
7) Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our manual paperbased filing system. Mercia Management Limited are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, register entry Z2197595. Renewal confirmation may be found at ico.org.uk
8) If you beleive that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any reason, please contact us at the address found on this website.